Page 1 of 1

Resignation notices - ignore technique

Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:54 pm
by WilliamMGary
I've noticed in v2.3.06 (probably all) when an offer hands in their resignation notice if you ignore it, they go away and stay at the company and has no affect on their "attitude towards you". If they're really serious, I think if you ignore them they should affirm their resignation and leave the company.

Re: Resignation notices - ignore technique

Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:15 am
by David
When you said you ignored it, did you mean that simply did not respond to the window or clicked neither [Yes] or [No] button?

I did a test by attempting to do this but I couldn't perform any other actions with that window opened.

Re: Resignation notices - ignore technique

Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:32 am
by WilliamMGary
David wrote:When you said you ignored it, did you mean that simply did not respond to the window or clicked neither [Yes] or [No] button?

I did a test by attempting to do this but I couldn't perform any other actions with that window opened.
I waited for the window to time out. Did not click yes or no, just let the execs think things over.

Re: Resignation notices - ignore technique

Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:37 am
by David
Did you just wait and no nothing on the first window (with text message only, no portrait of the COO), or on the second window (with a portrait of the COO)?

In my test, I couldn't get around the window and was forced to make a decision on the salary raise request.