Page 1 of 1
CapLab Post-Release Beta version 2.2.07 patch now available
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:37 am
by David
CapLab Post-Release Beta version 2.2.07 patch is now available.
You may download the latest patch 2.2.07 from:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/capserver/ ... 072200.zip
Then extract the ZIP file to your Capitalism Lab program folder. You can open your Capitalism Lab program folder by right-clicking on the Capitalism Lab game icon and select “Properties”, then select “Open File Location” to open the Capitalism Lab program folder.
Bug fixes in 2.2.05:
Fixed the display bug with city average bars.
Fixed the bug with R&D target technology levels.
Fixed the bugs mentioned in the following posts:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =13&t=1402
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =13&t=1401
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =13&t=1404
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =13&t=1414
Bug fixes and changes in 2.2.06:
Modified some code in an attempt to support international keyboard layouts.
Addressed the loophole described in this email:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... t=30#p6512
In Alternative Stock Sim mode, you cannot use a corporation that you control to buy back its own shares.
Fixed the bug with layout plan library.
Bug fix in 2.2.07:
Fixed a bug with the Private Challenge Game system.
Layout Library button buggy
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:25 am
by Esoteric Rogue
In 2.2.05 the building layouts are buggy. I notice that the farms and R&D now had an AddProduct button, which just tried to go to the LayoutPlanLibrary, but that itself is no biggie,
But then I notice that
sometimes the LayoutPlanLibrary button doesn't work. It's intermittent but my retest game, I plopped down an R&D, a factor, and a Farm, and all could not access the LayoutLibrary, so, at least it's common enough to recreate. I'm not certain what fixes it, but it actually might be alt-tabbing

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta version 2.2.05 patch now availa
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:22 am
by David
In 2.2.05 the building layouts are buggy. I notice that the farms and R&D now had an AddProduct button, which just tried to go to the LayoutPlanLibrary, but that itself is no biggie,
Did you mean that the Add button doesn't work?
But then I notice that sometimes the LayoutPlanLibrary button doesn't work. It's intermittent but my retest game, I plopped down an R&D, a factor, and a Farm, and all could not access the LayoutLibrary, so, at least it's common enough to recreate. I'm not certain what fixes it, but it actually might be alt-tabbing
I tested it and it worked. Could you please describe the problem you encountered with more details?
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta version 2.2.05 patch now availa
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:52 pm
by greewoch
Esoteric Rogue wrote:In 2.2.05 the building layouts are buggy. I notice that the farms and R&D now had an AddProduct button, which just tried to go to the LayoutPlanLibrary, but that itself is no biggie,
But then I notice that
sometimes the LayoutPlanLibrary button doesn't work. It's intermittent but my retest game, I plopped down an R&D, a factor, and a Farm, and all could not access the LayoutLibrary, so, at least it's common enough to recreate. I'm not certain what fixes it, but it actually might be alt-tabbing

it happens when you load a save game; when you click on library button, or press f7 for shortkey; layout plans get shown for 0,1 sec or something. then it returns to normal 3x3 firm section
alt tab is somehow fixing it tho

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta version 2.2.05 patch now availa
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:00 pm
by David
greewoch wrote:Esoteric Rogue wrote:In 2.2.05 the building layouts are buggy. I notice that the farms and R&D now had an AddProduct button, which just tried to go to the LayoutPlanLibrary, but that itself is no biggie,
But then I notice that
sometimes the LayoutPlanLibrary button doesn't work. It's intermittent but my retest game, I plopped down an R&D, a factor, and a Farm, and all could not access the LayoutLibrary, so, at least it's common enough to recreate. I'm not certain what fixes it, but it actually might be alt-tabbing

it happens when you load a save game; when you click on library button, or press f7 for shortkey; layout plans get shown for 0,1 sec or something. then it returns to normal 3x3 firm section
alt tab is somehow fixing it tho

I tested it a few times by loading a save game and pressing F7 but never experience this problem. Is there any specific pattern for triggering this problem?
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta version 2.2.05 patch now availa
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:14 pm
by Esoteric Rogue
David wrote:I tested it and it worked. Could you please describe the problem you encountered with more details?
This is the first time I noticed that the farms and R&D centers had add product buttons.
I made a video. Very sorry that I didn't get any audio (or, the audio is a couple hundred decibels too quiet). At first it did work normally: I started up the 2.2.05. Added a farm, tested, ok. Added R&D, tested, ok. Then around 0:40 I went back to main menu, and started a new game.
I added a farm. The first three times I clicked the add the add product button, nothing at all happen, Then I had it so that when I clicked that add product button, the LayoutLibrary would only be displayed as long as I help down the mouse button. So, when I click, click, click, the LayoutLibrary would only appear instantaneously. Indeed, at some point in the video I was clicking too faster than the video framerate, oops. This also happened when I clicked on the LayoutLibray button itself, that is that he LayoutLibrary would only be displayed as long as I help down the mouse button, which is usually only an instance.
I then repeat it for a R&D center, and a factory.
I also repeat the a retail store, however, the add product button does work there. But not the layout library button.
Finally, at 2:15, I alt-tab and am able to use the buttons normally.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUxz40SFALk
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta version 2.2.05 patch now availa
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:41 pm
by VVit4er
I have the same problem.
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta version 2.2.05 patch now availa
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:33 pm
by tradford
I'm having problems with the user library layouts for factories in 2.2.05. I can't get to the user layouts. When I press the layout key I get the library but as soon as I let go the left mouse key it goes away. So I can't get to any of the layouts. If you need any more information let me know. This worked fine for the last beta. I am using a saved game from last beta I haven't tried with a brand new 2.2.05 game yet.
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta version 2.2.05 patch now availa
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:37 pm
by tradford
Just as followup to my earlier post. In a brand new game created in Beta 2.2.05 when I hit the mouse button or F7 to bring up user libraries for factory layouts I get no response. Doesn't bring up any layouts at all. Even if I hold down the left mouse button I still get nothing.
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta version 2.2.05 patch now availa
Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:12 am
by David
This has been fixed in the latest version 2.2.06 (see the first post of this thread for the download link)