Page 1 of 1

Other language localization

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:10 pm
by David
If you want to translate CapLab into any other languages that use alphabetic characters, you may post here.

(It currently does not support non alphabetic characters.)

Re: Other language localization

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:18 am
by radovan
I am willing to help you translate the game to Serbian language. By doing so you will bring it closer to the whole region of South-eastern Europe (because, although there are many countries in this region, the same language is spoken in all of them). One of the reasons I was unable to help you more with selling the game is that most of my colleagues do not speak English very well. Those who do speak English and are into management, have told me that they have bought it.

In addition to that I could help you translate it to Russian and Spanish, although these two would take me significantly more time.

Re: Other language localization

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:11 am
by nemanjanv7
I could help Radovan translate CapitalismLab to Serbian as well ;)

Re: Other language localization

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:46 pm
by matejfore
Slovenian and Croatian can also help with Serbian

Re: Other language localization

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:57 pm
by nnfl91
I can do a Dutch translation. When will a list with words and/or sentences to translate be available?

Re: Other language localization

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:11 am
by lipeilin
I don't know how to translate into Chinese, maybe I can help.