MARKETING OFFICER
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:35 am
what does the marketing officer in your headquarters do?
Capitalism 2 and Capitalism Lab Official Forum
https://capitalism2.com/forum/
Enhances the level of all Advertising Units. If I have an fresh advertising unit of level 1, I expect it to jump to level 4 after I hire a CMO. But, the actual amount of increase depends on the person's expertise level in marketing (and the unit's unmodified skill level).mr_angalvin wrote:what does the marketing officer in your headquarters do?
Edit: Apparently I was wrong .Capitalism 2 Manual wrote:Chief Marketing Officer Office
This unit enables you to hire someone to look after the marketing interests of
your corporation. The marketing expertise of your CMO will influence any
advertising units you have in your firms by increasing their efficiency. The
unit level, however, will remain at 1. Your CMO is hired using the same
process as COO.