Page 1 of 1

Error: FirmRes::firm_build

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:37 am
by Esoteric Rogue
Sorry, I guess this is in the wrong forum section, since it's only patch 2.0 :/

Near the end of Challenge 14 --which I am losing quite badly-- I captured an error on video. You can see where I was clicking, as I was fighting with the price of my last product that anyone is buying.
Image

I have the autosave from Feb 1. 2018, eight months ago, if it's of any use.
Image

Re: Error: FirmRes::firm_build

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:40 am
by David
Did the error occur right after you clicked on the [+] button to increase the price?

Re: Error: FirmRes::firm_build

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:51 pm
by Esoteric Rogue
David wrote:Did the error occur right after you clicked on the [+] button to increase the price?
Yes, I believe it was right after I "triple-clicked".

(P.S. Sorry for delayed response, was trying to get video uploaded first, but that's being a major pain.)