CapLab & KI
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:16 pm
Hello,
I have been playing CapLab since 1995.
I have now bought the current complete package.
I am now training an AI on CapLab.
For analysis and consulting. As a private experiment.
I am also teaching the AI my understanding of economics.
All of that is working quite well.
However, there are also problems.
As far as possible, I have to have everything read in individually with CSV.
If I transfer all the data of the 53 competitors via CSV, I already get almost 200 CSVs.
If I want to provide the market data, there are another 100+ screenshots...
And that basically every six months.
Now to my question. Would it be possible to add a CSV that captures all data completely? Prices, products, balance sheets and more?
Otherwise I will unfortunately have to stop my AI experiment because it is too time-consuming to collect all the data for the AI.
Best regards from Germany
CMcF
I have been playing CapLab since 1995.
I have now bought the current complete package.
I am now training an AI on CapLab.
For analysis and consulting. As a private experiment.
I am also teaching the AI my understanding of economics.
All of that is working quite well.
However, there are also problems.
As far as possible, I have to have everything read in individually with CSV.
If I transfer all the data of the 53 competitors via CSV, I already get almost 200 CSVs.
If I want to provide the market data, there are another 100+ screenshots...
And that basically every six months.
Now to my question. Would it be possible to add a CSV that captures all data completely? Prices, products, balance sheets and more?
Otherwise I will unfortunately have to stop my AI experiment because it is too time-consuming to collect all the data for the AI.
Best regards from Germany
CMcF