Page 1 of 1

Feedback - Initial cities.

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:04 am
by ezzeqiel
So, I just installed the new game, and I find myself doing the annoying start-new-game/close/restart-new-game over and over again until I get the set of cities I want to play with...

But, it's worse now, cause it's seven of them...


Selectable initial cities... please David... I'm sure it won't be hard to write, and it's a deal breaker feature...

Greets !!

Re: Feedback - Initial cities.

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:39 am
by David
You may vote for "Able to customize cities in a new game and their population growth rate using script files" at this poll http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... f=14&t=849

Re: Feedback - Initial cities.

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:06 am
by ezzeqiel
David wrote:You may vote for "Able to customize cities in a new game and their population growth rate using script files" at this poll http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... f=14&t=849
I already did... I found that thread after I made this one...

Thanks for the fast response !

Greets.