HR Realism: Should Attendance Tracking Be Included?
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2026 11:35 am
Hey team
I've been focusing more on the business services side lately, but I feel like the personnel management part is a bit shallow compared to logistics or finance. I’d really like to simulate some more realistic constraints, especially for tracking work hours and attendance kinda like those real-world time and attendance systems, something like daftime.ae for example.
The idea would be to have time tracking actually impact fixed costs and overall office productivity in a tangible way. Does anyone know if there's a way to bake these variables in via a mod, or maybe by tweeking the game’s data files directly?
Thanks!
I've been focusing more on the business services side lately, but I feel like the personnel management part is a bit shallow compared to logistics or finance. I’d really like to simulate some more realistic constraints, especially for tracking work hours and attendance kinda like those real-world time and attendance systems, something like daftime.ae for example.
The idea would be to have time tracking actually impact fixed costs and overall office productivity in a tangible way. Does anyone know if there's a way to bake these variables in via a mod, or maybe by tweeking the game’s data files directly?
Thanks!