Page 1 of 1

Research and development stuff

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2025 3:48 pm
by Northskyplays
Hello,

Ok so is there a list of items that change as you do R&D? I've been doing beds and as my R&D gets higher I see a notice that I have launched a new Bed product but I did not launch anything. Is there more of a explanation in R&D somewhere because all I can find is just the basics.

Re: Research and development stuff

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2025 8:50 pm
by Stylesjl
Northskyplays wrote: Sun Sep 28, 2025 3:48 pm Hello,

Ok so is there a list of items that change as you do R&D? I've been doing beds and as my R&D gets higher I see a notice that I have launched a new Bed product but I did not launch anything. Is there more of a explanation in R&D somewhere because all I can find is just the basics.
From what I understand the bed will get a higher quality if you R&D it, so when your research project is done all new beds being manufactured will now have a higher tech quality than before (unless it has already maxed out). Existing beds in the inventory will remain at the same level of quality and will need to be sold or cleared before the newer, higher quality beds will take over (you can see this when the average quality rating of the beds improves in the retail store).