Is there a way to mute the R&D notification voice your search is complete? Get's really annoying after awhie.
Your research project is complete..can we turn this off?
-
Northskyplays
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2025 3:42 pm
Your research project is complete..can we turn this off?
Hello,
Is there a way to mute the R&D notification voice your search is complete? Get's really annoying after awhie.
Is there a way to mute the R&D notification voice your search is complete? Get's really annoying after awhie.
- Stylesjl
- Mod Expert

- Posts: 1022
- Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:01 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Has thanked: 71 times
- Been thanked: 117 times
Re: Your research project is complete..can we turn this off?
Yes, you should be able to untick the R&D notification in the options menu:
And it will stop telling you that your R&D is complete.
- cantdownloadit
- Community Contributor

- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:14 pm
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Re: Your research project is complete..can we turn this off?
You will have to disable it again every patch though lol
-
Northskyplays
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2025 3:42 pm
Re: Your research project is complete..can we turn this off?
Oh that's no problem because it was annoying the crap out of me. I see I can turn off market leadership too which was getting annoying every 10 seconds I was not the leader in frozen chicken sales hehe. See I was so annoyed my blinders were on and I totally missed these check boxes which are clearly visible.cantdownloadit wrote: Sun Aug 31, 2025 10:49 am You will have to disable it again every patch though lol
Thanks for the replies!