Page 1 of 2
Bug 1.990 & 1.989
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:59 pm
by matejfore
As seen on the picture
Re: Bug 1.990
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:16 pm
by matejfore
I can set the slider for training to the firm I control (75%). Is this meant to be?
Re: Bug 1.990 & 1.989
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:00 am
by David
Could you provide me with your save game via Dropbox?
You may check out this post about how to send saved games via Dropbox:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... f=10&t=487
Re: Bug 1.990 & 1.989
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:59 am
by mwyeoh
I am also seeing the first one happening all the time (Empty client lists)
The list itself is not empty, rather the items are invisible. Sometimes if the list is long enough, scrolling the list down and back up "fixes" the issue.
Closing and re-opening the list also sometimes "fixes" the issue too
Re: Bug 1.990 & 1.989
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:32 pm
by matejfore
Re: Bug 1.990 & 1.989
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:09 pm
by Purifier
Got the same thing happening occasionaly
Re: Bug 1.990 & 1.989
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:27 am
by David
The bug should have been fixed with the latest patch 1.991.
Re: Bug 1.990 & 1.989
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:29 am
by matejfore
Didn't get an answer on the other topic in this thread
"I can set the slider for training to the firm I control (75%). Is this meant to be?"
Re: Bug 1.990 & 1.989
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:34 pm
by David
matejfore wrote:Didn't get an answer on the other topic in this thread
"I can set the slider for training to the firm I control (75%). Is this meant to be?"
You can only set training amounts for your own firms.
Re: Bug 1.990 & 1.989
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:46 pm
by matejfore
So this is a bug - is it solved in 1.991?