Dutch localization (Nederlandse versie)

This forum is for community members working on translating Capitalism Lab into their local languages.
Post Reply
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor
Posts: 791
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:22 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Dutch localization (Nederlandse versie)

Post by paulwoman »

Super :)

Since you're interested, would you mind if I set up the system "already" so that I can translate with several people online? I frequently update the files that can be translated.

I would need your github username.

Super :)

Since you're interested, would you mind if I set up the system "already" so that I can translate with several people online? I frequently update the files that can be translated.

I would need your github username.

We can talk about it together in my discord https://discord.gg/7DVXZ5x
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor
Posts: 791
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:22 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Dutch localization (Nederlandse versie)

Post by paulwoman »

Hyronymus77 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:14 am I volunteer for (updating) the Dutch translation but only starting from October as I'm moving house the remainder of this month.
Do you want update it now ?

David, please update these files with the install with the script of torajiro :)

https://data.netfinity.fr/d/ea07a6e5128847d8a2bd/
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor
Posts: 791
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:22 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Dutch localization (Nederlandse versie)

Post by paulwoman »

"Update" :

"New" install.exe. https://data.netfinity.fr/f/ba659acddb8c43e8ab06/?dl=1 I had forgotten to include the scenarios and tutorials. :oops:
Post Reply