Page 6 of 7

Re: Few things to note

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:17 am
by David
When you own stocks of a company and that its owner want to buy it back, he/she will ask you again and again and again until you accept. It is very annoying, if you don't want. Can't we make a "definitive reply" ?
You can disable "Consider Tender Offer" option in the option menu.

Re: Few things to note

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:12 am
by Inarius
Thank you

Re: Few things to note

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:51 pm
by Inarius
I have finished my 100 years savegame.

David, are you interested in my last autosave, so you can see what makes 100 years of game ?

Re: Few things to note

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:44 pm
by David
I have finished my 100 years savegame.

David, are you interested in my last autosave, so you can see what makes 100 years of game ?
Perhaps next time as the game has just been updated to version 1.920 and it can't load saved games by previous versions.

Re: Few things to note

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:35 pm
by Inarius
I begun as a toy specialist. I made R&D with video games and the handheld console and i soon was able to produce it.

However, it's quite weird as the "local" level of video games is around 10, whereas for handheld it's around 70-80. Is it normal ?

Re: Few things to note

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:30 am
by David
However, it's quite weird as the "local" level of video games is around 10, whereas for handheld it's around 70-80. Is it normal ?
It is normal as it is a newly invented product. The local competitors are not good at it yet. This gives first mover advantages to the company that invented it.

Re: Few things to note

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:04 am
by Inarius
I know that, David.
But handheld game is also a newly invented product, and i hadn't any advantage at all. That is the bug for me, not the video game console !

Re: Few things to note

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:24 am
by David
Have any AI competitors invented it before you did?

If it is not the case, can you please provide me with your saved game via Dropbox?

You may check out this post about how to send saved games via Dropbox:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =291#p1612

Re: Few things to note

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:37 pm
by Inarius
No, i was the first to produce it. However, this game is already quite later in the time, so I will begin with a new game.

Re: Few things to note

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:21 pm
by Inarius
I have tried a new game, which is in the below link :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4dgqvnvkj7zwa08/PLAY_002.SAV

I have tried the 6 tech products to see if there is one which is directly at full local level, as I said.

Notebook computer : ok
Compact camera : ok
Camcorder : not ok
Camera phone : not ok
Video game console : ok
Handheld console : not ok

You can check on my savegame.