Page 5 of 7
Re: Few things to note
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:19 am
by David
I have a new bug on the game.
Each time I try to buy a media firm the game crashes.
I don't know if somebody has the same bug ?
It crashes even when i don't have enough money (so you can try it at the beginning of a game)
This bug will be fixed in the next patch.
Oh, and last bug :
When you take a loan, if AFTER THAT the loan rate changes, you have to pay more of interests.
I'm not sure it is expected, but i don't think it's true unless it's a variable loan ?
It's a floating interest rate.
Re: Few things to note
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:06 am
by Inarius
A small detail
When you set a layout for the "manufacturing" activity, it's not possible to choose what you want to produce and you have to wait that the products are bought to actually select the product you want to make. Idem for farms. I set "pigs", which can produce leather or frozen porks.
But I have to wait that pigs are raised to choose leather or frozen porks. Can't the game let me choose directly "leather" or "frozen pork" ?
Thanks !
Something else :
When i do a merger with a company i control I saw that there were small bugs :
- If the AI owned lands (for example, he bought a slot of lands and only built it partly), the land isn't owned anymore. I only get the buildings
- My max salary is set back to 100 000$ per year (back from 100M before the merger).
Re: Few things to note
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:16 am
by mwyeoh
Inarius wrote:When you set a layout for the "manufacturing" activity, it's not possible to choose what you want to produce and you have to wait that the products are bought to actually select the product you want to make. Idem for farms. I set "pigs", which can produce leather or frozen porks.
But I have to wait that pigs are raised to choose leather or frozen porks. Can't the game let me choose directly "leather" or "frozen pork" ?
Yes, I notice this too. It would be nice if this was changed. Its not essential, but would be good.
Re: Few things to note
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:40 am
by David
A small detail
When you set a layout for the "manufacturing" activity, it's not possible to choose what you want to produce and you have to wait that the products are bought to actually select the product you want to make. Idem for farms. I set "pigs", which can produce leather or frozen porks.
But I have to wait that pigs are raised to choose leather or frozen porks. Can't the game let me choose directly "leather" or "frozen pork" ?
Did you mean farm layout or factory layout?
I tested it and I was able to set the farm processing unit's product right after applying a layout to the farm.
Re: Few things to note
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:53 am
by mwyeoh
David wrote:
Did you mean farm layout or factory layout?
I tested it and I was able to set the farm processing unit's product right after applying a layout to the farm.
Hi David
Farm layout.
If the game is paused, then you are not able to set the processing unit's product immediately
Re: Few things to note
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:36 am
by David
When i do a merger with a company i control I saw that there were small bugs :
- If the AI owned lands (for example, he bought a slot of lands and only built it partly), the land isn't owned anymore. I only get the buildings
- My max salary is set back to 100 000$ per year (back from 100M before the merger).
Will fix the land bug.
Was the company you merged losing money and thus make the combined profit of the merged company lower? The CEO's salary is limited by the company's profit. If it is otherwise, please send me your saved game before the merger for investigation.
Re: Few things to note
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:46 am
by Inarius
It was making much less money than me, yes.
But I am making 200 M a year, while him was making 8M per year.
Now I am making 208M
And I don't see why my salary is limited to 100k per year.
Re: Few things to note
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:42 pm
by Inarius
The problem has solved itself (perhaps it only laps for a short time).
I notice that when smart phones are sold, nobody buy camera phones (the market for it is "0") but many AI still produces and proposes them.
Do you need my savegame ? I think that it is a sort of bug ?
Re: Few things to note
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:36 am
by David
I notice that when smart phones are sold, nobody buy camera phones (the market for it is "0") but many AI still produces and proposes them.
Do you need my savegame ? I think that it is a sort of bug ?
This will be fixed in the next version.
Re: Few things to note
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:34 am
by Inarius
Another thing
When you own stocks of a company and that its owner want to buy it back, he/she will ask you again and again and again until you accept. It is very annoying, if you don't want. Can't we make a "definitive reply" ?