Page 4 of 6

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.03 full version installer

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:22 am
by jcalbrown
Can you provide scripts for new features? Thanks.

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.03 full version installer

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:22 pm
by mohmaaytah
jcalbrown wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:22 am Can you provide scripts for new features? Thanks.
I second this request.

Fantastic update btw, multiple warehouse floors is flat out amazing to have! The balancing to the Banking DLC looks like a step in the right direction.

Quick question as I havent played in a month or so, I recall that the market cap for companies in the global stock market continued to grow indefinitely over my 300 year game, has that been balanced or still there? While year on year there maybe some differences, the overall trend for ALL those companies was ALWAYS up.

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.03 full version installer

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:55 pm
by davidkie
Hi.. found the stock split bug.. i read https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... lit#p32217 , has it been fixed?

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.03 full version installer

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:43 am
by David
davidkie wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:55 pm Hi.. found the stock split bug.. i read https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... lit#p32217 , has it been fixed?
From the screenshots you posted, I realized that your company was a public company when you did the stock split. What I don't understand is how you were able to do an IPO again with a public company? Did you privatize it after the stock split?

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.03 full version installer

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:53 am
by davidkie
David wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:43 am
davidkie wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:55 pm Hi.. found the stock split bug.. i read https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... lit#p32217 , has it been fixed?
From the screenshots you posted, I realized that your company was a public company when you did the stock split. What I don't understand is how you were able to do an IPO again with a public company? Did you privatize it after the stock split?
Yes I did the split stock when the company still public company then I privatise the company then i public listed the company again.. the value gone up double ( this with stock split 1x )
if the stock split more than 1x, the value gone up madly.

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.03 full version installer

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:53 am
by buells
I'm noticing that my purchasing units are randomly saying "supply stopped" and not relinking even though the link supplier has plenty of supply relative to demand and is supplying other firms successfully.

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.03 full version installer

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:56 am
by David
buells wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:53 am I'm noticing that my purchasing units are randomly saying "supply stopped" and not relinking even though the link supplier has plenty of supply relative to demand and is supplying other firms successfully.
We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
2) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.00 full version installer

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:00 pm
by VelTraher
davidkie wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:14 pm hihi.. i dont have this realist money supply..
Where to enable survival mode?

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.05 full version installer

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:32 pm
by paulwoman
On the start menu, click on "DLC"

After, click on "survival mode"

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.05 full version installer

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:57 pm
by VelTraher
Image