CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.4.06 full version installer

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.4.03 full version installer

Post by Arcnor »

There seems to be a bug with the new Focus script feature.

I've set a focus for each company on my Company Detail list and the game still seems to load them randomized.

For example, I set Bank of America's focus to Banking in my mod file and the game loaded with their focus as Insurance.

I set Zurich to focus on Insurance and the game loaded with a Diversified focus.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.4.03 full version installer

Post by David »

Arcnor wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:56 am There seems to be a bug with the new Focus script feature.

I've set a focus for each company on my Company Detail list and the game still seems to load them randomized.

For example, I set Bank of America's focus to Banking in my mod file and the game loaded with their focus as Insurance.

I set Zurich to focus on Insurance and the game loaded with a Diversified focus.
Hi Arcnor,

Could you please provide me with your files and I will test it for you?
gibbo

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.4.04 full version installer

Post by gibbo »

Hi Dave - every time I try to download the latest update, it fails, I have been trying for a while now (weeks) but just keeps failing.

It is not my end either as everything else is downloading / working just fine.
David

Post by David »

gibbo wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 8:45 am Hi Dave - every time I try to download the latest update, it fails, I have been trying for a while now (weeks) but just keeps failing.

It is not my end either as everything else is downloading / working just fine.
Please test if you are able to download the Release version installer http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=7424
CapRF1

Post by CapRF1 »

Will the newest version of Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta (Version 6.4.04) work with the RealWorld 11.35 MOD? I downloaded the newest beta and for some reason when I download RealWorld 11.35, it goes through the process of downloading and then nothing shows up anywhere on my computer. It is working fine with the release 6.1.03, but will not even download so I can use it for beta 6.4.04. Any suggestions? Thanks!
David

Post by David »

CapRF1 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 3:42 pm Will the newest version of Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta (Version 6.4.04) work with the RealWorld 11.35 MOD? I downloaded the newest beta and for some reason when I download RealWorld 11.35, it goes through the process of downloading and then nothing shows up anywhere on my computer. It is working fine with the release 6.1.03, but will not even download so I can use it for beta 6.4.04. Any suggestions? Thanks!
RealWorld MOD 11.35 installer version installs on the Release version program folder only.

For Post-release beta version, please download 11.38 from http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =39&t=6974 and extract the RAR to your Post-release beta version's MOD folder.

For more detailed instructions, please see: https://www.capitalismlab.com/mod/downl ... ated-mods/
EDELYSS

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.4.05 full version installer

Post by EDELYSS »

Thank you for your improvement.

However, I have one request.
The fix mentioned below was not fixed yet.
The points requested by "Torajiro" have been improved.
However, I was still unable to confirm what I requested.

I couldn't confirm either.
・ Unused MOD
・ RealWorld 11.35

I would like you to check again if possible.

Thank you.

----

Version 6.4.04

Improvement:
Added an option for displaying Owned Global Stocks on the corporate detail report’s Owned Securities page.

Fixed the following bugs:

2) Company name translation issue: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =22&t=7523

Post by Guest »

Excuse me for hurrying!
I heard from Mr.Torajiro that it is currently being modified.
I am looking forward to the correction!
EDELYSS wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 6:39 am Thank you for your improvement.

However, I have one request.
The fix mentioned below was not fixed yet.
The points requested by "Torajiro" have been improved.
However, I was still unable to confirm what I requested.

I couldn't confirm either.
・ Unused MOD
・ RealWorld 11.35

I would like you to check again if possible.

Thank you.

----

Version 6.4.04

Improvement:
Added an option for displaying Owned Global Stocks on the corporate detail report’s Owned Securities page.

Fixed the following bugs:

2) Company name translation issue: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =22&t=7523
David

Post by David »

I did a test using V6.4.05 by creating a TRANSLATE.TXT with the following content.

CompanyName|
TranslatedCompanyName|
~

Then I started a game with the company name "CompanyName". As you could see in the attached screenshot, it is successfully translated into "TranslatedCompanyName".
Attachments
translatedName.jpg
translatedName.jpg (129.24 KiB) Viewed 1744 times
choum
Level 3 user

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.4.06 full version installer

Post by choum »

download and upgrade are OK but i can't use the game anymore, it's totaly freeze my computer at the start. Sometimes i have to kill the process via task manager, but last try i had to hard power off the PC ....
i have no issue with 6.4.03...
any idea?

I reinstalled update on the game again from the same install file andit seem OK, i just have an long black screen at the start now (10 seconds) that i had not before...