Page 3 of 6
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.00 full version installer
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:29 am
by communist
David wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:55 am
Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
2) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.
I did nothing, unfortunately this error occurs when there is a merger of most any kind. it isn't every merger though for some reason. i am not using any MODs, i have all the DLC. i have attached my save
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.00 full version installer
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:42 am
by David
paulwoman wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:42 pm
Thanks for the beta release.
paulwoman wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:29 pmThe sentence is too long...
Does it exist and if so, what code should be used to put the word "d'actions" just bellow "achats" et "ventes" ?
David wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:39 am
In the next post-release beta version 6.5.00, the programmer will add the code for text wrapping for them so that text will be displayed in two lines.
Has the code in question been properly implemented and is it possible to force the two-line display in other locations?
You can just put them into a single line, as follows:
[1117]<0272>Achats d'actions|
[1118]<0273>Ventes d'actions|
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.00 full version installer
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:43 am
by David
paulwoman wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:53 pm
David wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:35 am
2) The interface for selecting your player character’s portrait and corporate logo for a new game has been improved. You can now select them from popup windows showing all the available choices.
This possibility is not proposed when doing a tutorial or a scenario.
I will ask the programmer to take care of it in the next version 6.5.01.
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.00 full version installer
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:45 am
by David
communist wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:29 am
David wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:55 am
Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
2) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.
I did nothing, unfortunately this error occurs when there is a merger of most any kind. it isn't every merger though for some reason. i am not using any MODs, i have all the DLC. i have attached my save
I will ask the programmer to fix it in the next version 6.5.01.
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.00 full version installer
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:45 am
by David
davidkie wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:02 am
Hi.. I came accross this 2 error.
First, I cant build the internet companies , I have all the technology.
***( this is solved, ignore this ) it will shows up after fews day in the games
Second, ilib\pie.ccp , ** I have sent the screen / process lead to this error..
** Every time i click product, will have this error
I have sent my saved file - *** I have sent my saved file
I will ask the programmer to fix it in the next version 6.5.01.
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.01 full version installer
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:17 pm
by lagrelax
The V6.5.0.1 not able to detect any mod
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.01 full version installer
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:31 pm
by paulwoman
You put you're MOD in the wrong place.
To use the mod on the beta version, you have to put manually in the folder
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\local\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\MOD
For this one, use the 11.40
http://www.listaviaggi.com/RW11.40.rar
If you want use the mod with these installation, you must open the release, not the beta.
Link to the release : C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\local\Capitalism Lab\CapStart.exe
Link to the beta C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\local\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\CapStart.exe
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.01 full version installer
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:36 pm
by davidkie
Hi.. found this error.. I tried to transfer subsidary bank HQ to mine..
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.01 full version installer
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:51 am
by davidkie
HI, I have this error , dial_ju.cpp upon clicking open on my warehouse clients list
i have sent my saved file
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.01 full version installer
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:06 am
by David
davidkie wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:36 pm
Hi.. found this error.. I tried to transfer subsidary bank HQ to mine..
HI, I have this error , dial_ju.cpp upon clicking open on my warehouse clients list
The above bugs have been fixed.
Please download the latest patch v6.5.02 from
http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =10&t=7675