Banking Beta issues

Banking and Finance DLC for Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Banking Beta issues

Post by David »

It seems to be a bug caused by Inverse Inflation. Could you please send me your save game?
megapolis
Level 6 user

Post by megapolis »

There's so many things wrong with this report...
I started with 80% bond and repaid it in 8 years.

1. Total Bond interest should be a negative number.
2. After I repaid my bond I see that my bond interest is counting. In fact no money is deducted from my account.
3. I still do not pay any taxes on my Real Estate income.
Caplab bond bug4.PNG
Caplab bond bug4.PNG (23.33 KiB) Viewed 1544 times
megapolis
Level 6 user

Post by megapolis »

David wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:34 pm It seems to be a bug caused by Inverse Inflation. Could you please send me your save game?
Unfortunately I did not save this game and autosaves are already rewritten by new ones.
megapolis
Level 6 user

Post by megapolis »

Let's face it. This is annoying. I am borrowing every month to expand rapidly and every month I have to issue two bonds and repay back one.
Caplab bond bug5.PNG
Caplab bond bug5.PNG (46.13 KiB) Viewed 1527 times
megapolis
Level 6 user

Post by megapolis »

And this one. I understand that there could be uncertainty on the market if I will repay my bond today or not. But 2% of the price? For an A-grade bond? Really?
Caplab bond bug6.png
Caplab bond bug6.png (480.79 KiB) Viewed 1526 times
David

Post by David »

megapolis wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:41 pm 1. Total Bond interest should be a negative number.
2. After I repaid my bond I see that my bond interest is counting. In fact no money is deducted from my account.
These two bugs have been fixed. Please download the latest version 6.0.08 from https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=6904
3. I still do not pay any taxes on my Real Estate income.
As I mentioned in my previous reply, the other issues not related to Banking and Finance DLC issues are queued for fixing by the dev.
David

Post by David »

megapolis wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:25 pm If bond market price is higher than market price then yield should be higher than coupon rate.
The programmer has just identified this bug and will this bug fixed in the next update v6.0.09.
David

Post by David »

megapolis wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:10 am Let's face it. This is annoying. I am borrowing every month to expand rapidly and every month I have to issue two bonds and repay back one.
What did you mean exactly? So you were not able to issue bonds of longer terms like 5 years?
David

Post by David »

megapolis wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:22 am And this one. I understand that there could be uncertainty on the market if I will repay my bond today or not. But 2% of the price? For an A-grade bond? Really?
Caplab bond bug6.png
Please send me your save game file and we will investigate it.
megapolis
Level 6 user

Post by megapolis »

David wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:20 am
megapolis wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:10 am Let's face it. This is annoying. I am borrowing every month to expand rapidly and every month I have to issue two bonds and repay back one.
What did you mean exactly? So you were not able to issue bonds of longer terms like 5 years?
No, I mean something completely different. Let's, say, I want to issue a 80M bond every month. I go to the new bond interface and choose amount, desirable term and get a bond at, say, 7.25%p/a interest. Immediately after that I am able to issue a second bond for the same (or any other) amount and the same term. This second bond will have 1.0% lower interest. In my example it will be 6.25%p/a. Of course I want cheaper money and I take a second loan and immediately buy back first 50M bond @7.25p/a because I don't need that much money at once. And I have to do it every month because I issue bonds on a monthly basis.

My screenshot shows exactly that situation. But 1% difference is quite rare. Generally it is 0.5%.