Page 2 of 2

Re: CapLab Patch 1.982 is now available

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:21 pm
by City Builder
with regards to mouse sensitivity adjustment...

It seems that while the sensitivity slider does work, on the full left position my mouse is super slow, all the way to the right position and it's unbearably fast, somewhere in the middle seems about right *except* that there seems to be some strange mouse pointer acceleration going on.

I can find a position that makes it comfortable to use the mouse and it makes it feel more like it does in windows but the more that I move the mouse the faster it starts to move, it's like turning up the pointer acceleration options in the mouse control panel for Windows. So I start to move the mouse and it's okay, but then all of a sudden it starts moving much faster which of course makes it very imprecise.

Re: CapLab Patch 1.982 is now available

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:50 pm
by kie99
Hi David,

Im having problem to upgrade the game to 1.982..

I have copy this link to my game and still it show as 1.981 Beta..
http://www.capitalismlab.com/capserver/ ... 821982.zip

Please kindly advise

Thank you

Re: CapLab Patch 1.982 is now available

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:23 pm
by Hyronymus
kie99 wrote:Hi David,

Im having problem to upgrade the game to 1.982..

I have copy this link to my game and still it show as 1.981 Beta..
http://www.capitalismlab.com/capserver/ ... 821982.zip

Please kindly advise

Thank you
I don't believe that is a probllem on your side but a bug ;).