Page 2 of 6
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.00 full version installer
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:17 am
by jiuliumuliao
Under the condition of opening City Economic Simulation DLC and Banking and Finance DLC, can I open the function of real money supply without opening the survival mode?Will future versions allow real money supply to be opened in the normal game mode(not only in the survival mode)?
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.00 full version installer
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:45 am
by communist
Getting this error whenever anything happens in the stock market. Before it was when a company was going under, this time it's when companies merge. I managed to stave off the error by buying up the company before it went bankrupt but i can't prevent the merger.

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.00 full version installer
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:48 am
by buells
Hi,
This looks sweet. What does the "realistic loan demand" do?
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.00 full version installer
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:55 am
by davidkie
hihi.
I have this issue on my R&D, i have announce new invention compact camera but then i open new R&D it still show new product of Compact Camera.
I have sent my saved file , thansks
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.00 full version installer
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:48 am
by buells
I'm noticing a glitch where special dividends do not reduce retained earnings. When you pay the dividend, retained earnings should decrease commensurately. Otherwise you can keep paying them until you run out of cash.
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.00 full version installer
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:55 am
by David
communist wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:45 am
Getting this error whenever anything happens in the stock market. Before it was when a company was going under, this time it's when companies merge. I managed to stave off the error by buying up the company before it went bankrupt but i can't prevent the merger.
We will investigate the problem.
Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
2) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.
You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\SAVE
You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at
info@enlight.com.
If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files:
https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.00 full version installer
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:01 am
by David
davidkie wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:55 am
hihi.
I have this issue on my R&D, i have announce new invention compact camera but then i open new R&D it still show new product of Compact Camera.
I have sent my saved file , thansks
The company (corporate color = brown) still researching the compact camera is a different company than the company with the new product announcement (corporate color = blue).
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.00 full version installer
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:06 am
by David
buells wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:48 am
Hi,
This looks sweet. What does the "realistic loan demand" do?
Please see the explanation on this web page:
https://www.capitalismlab.com/banking-d ... -settings/
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.00 full version installer
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:07 am
by David
buells wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:48 am
I'm noticing a glitch where special dividends do not reduce retained earnings. When you pay the dividend, retained earnings should decrease commensurately. Otherwise you can keep paying them until you run out of cash.
I will forward this to the programmer.
Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.5.00 full version installer
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:02 am
by davidkie
Hi.. I came accross this 2 error.
First, I cant build the internet companies , I have all the technology. ***( this is solved, ignore this ) it will shows up after fews day in the games
Second, ilib\pie.ccp , ** I have sent the screen / process lead to this error..
** Every time i click product, will have this error
I have sent my saved file - *** I have sent my saved file