Page 2 of 2

Re: CapLab version 1.971 patch is now available

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:09 am
by Halaster
I get crashes on my Windows 7, 64 bit system, but none I can provide as they result in blue screens. Only game the blue screens happen in.

Re: CapLab version 1.971 patch is now available

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:28 am
by Wesley
Halaster wrote:I get crashes on my Windows 7, 64 bit system, but none I can provide as they result in blue screens. Only game the blue screens happen in.
Perhaps you should look in the blue screen of death logs at C:\windows\minidump

Re: CapLab version 1.971 patch is now available

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:50 am
by City Builder
I'd suggest that next time that your computer blue screens that you write down the exact message and then google it.

My wife's computer did this at one time and it really frustrated her to no end, only seemed to happen with one of her games and so we finally googled the error message and found a few forum topics with people that experienced the same exact message, found out what it was that caused it and fixed the computer so that it wouldn't happen again.