Page 2 of 2

Re: New feature: A new Real Estate department in the Headquarters

Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:37 pm
by lowkeybavil
David wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:53 am We may increase the upper limit in the release version (when the post-release beta version is migrated to the release version.)
Thank you

Re: New feature: A new Real Estate department in the Headquarters

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:24 pm
by David
The change has been implemented. Please download the latest patch v5.9.02 from https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6846

Re: New feature: A new Real Estate department in the Headquarters

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:36 am
by megapolis
Hi David,

I finally tried to use this feature. Initially I thought that it will be useful. I use to build new real estate with 90% price rate and then increase it after a couple of months. And this feature can help managing this.

Unfortunately it appeared to be an exploit. It works like this. on day 1 of any month you lower price in all your buildings to say 90%. Then on day 31 you increase the price to 100%. When month ticks, you get full price for a property that was advertised at 90% almost all the time.

Re: New feature: A new Real Estate department in the Headquarters

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:31 am
by Njeroe
megapolis wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:36 am Hi David,

I finally tried to use this feature. Initially I thought that it will be useful. I use to build new real estate with 90% price rate and then increase it after a couple of months. And this feature can help managing this.

Unfortunately it appeared to be an exploit. It works like this. on day 1 of any month you lower price in all your buildings to say 90%. Then on day 31 you increase the price to 100%. When month ticks, you get full price for a property that was advertised at 90% almost all the time.
I've noticed as well that occupancy increases daily and rent income is collected on a monthly basis. I don't know how this could be solved other then calculating rent for each day and adding it up at the end of the month but that takes up a lot of resources slowing down the game.