Page 2 of 2

Re: Report with a game in 1.196

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:38 pm
by Inarius
I have observed some games (without playing), and i didn't thought that crisis effect was so well designed.
Things with a great "necessity index" are loosing less than those with a lower one.
I saw a brutal change from 10% growth to -4% in a few months, and the change was very dramatic.
Gold rings fell from 39M$ market to 3/4M$, (necessity 10%)

whereas bread fell from 22M$ to 15M$ (70% necessity)

and cakes from 13M$ to 6-7M$ (50%) necessity.

Is there a mathematic link ?

I mean, falling from 40M$ to 4M$ is divided by 10, bread fall from a third (not far from 30%), and cakes lost 50%.


It's not a bad idea


PS : I have a problem while playing. Sometimes the game says that another playing is using my account, and then the game saves and quits. It's quite annoying. Do you know why this happen ? It never happened before this version

Re: Report with a game in 1.196

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:40 am
by David
I have observed some games (without playing), and i didn't thought that crisis effect was so well designed.
Things with a great "necessity index" are loosing less than those with a lower one.
I saw a brutal change from 10% growth to -4% in a few months, and the change was very dramatic.
Gold rings fell from 39M$ market to 3/4M$, (necessity 10%)

whereas bread fell from 22M$ to 15M$ (70% necessity)

and cakes from 13M$ to 6-7M$ (50%) necessity.

Is there a mathematic link ?

I mean, falling from 40M$ to 4M$ is divided by 10, bread fall from a third (not far from 30%), and cakes lost 50%.
Yes, they are closely linked, just like the real world - people still have to buy and eat bread even if the economy is poor.

Re: Report with a game in 1.196

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:40 am
by David
I have a problem while playing. Sometimes the game says that another playing is using my account, and then the game saves and quits. It's quite annoying. Do you know why this happen ? It never happened before this version
How many times have you encountered this problem so far?

Re: Report with a game in 1.196

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:26 am
by Inarius
yesterday was the first time. It happened twice. When I played yesterday night, it didn't happen. If it happens again today, i will tell you again.

Re: Report with a game in 1.196

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:26 am
by David
In the latest version 1.922, when you get the error saying that another playing is using your account, it will also display the error codes.

Please report the error codes to us to help us debugging.