Page 2 of 2

Re: Advanced Modding Support (Beta)

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:06 pm
by interino
Thanks David !

Can you please add another tutorial with images regarding the natural ressources ? It would be very nice of you :)

Re: Advanced Modding Support (Beta)

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:14 pm
by VRIL
I made a mod adding some new (consumer) products. I did exactly as shown in the Blackberry tutorial and inserted the new products in between the vanilla products in alphabetical order in all necessary .DBF files. However, when trying to start a new game CapLab kept crashing to desktop without any error message.

Today I gave it another try and appended the new products in each .DBF via copy paste et voilĂ  it finally works.

I hope this saves some frustration potential for you modders who encountered a similar problem.

Re: Advanced Modding Support (Beta)

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:44 am
by David
I have updated the Advanced Modding web page with additional information about how to define products with Phasing Out attributes.

You may view it on:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/advanced-m ... ducts.html