Perhaps you could cut the first half of just scaling up retail stores and intro to pre-defined layout interface as "retail part 2", and later half related to manufacturing and batch switch the real beginning of "intro to manufacture"
BTW, I suggest not to record procedures that could trigger batch switch bugs (this is for intro after all, not bug report). It can work fine if you don't reassigned the golf club factory output unit to another empty spot, with a simpler initial layout 2 in, 1 mf, 1 sale occupying same spots as later extant full 3x3 layout.
Newbie Script video 1
Re: Newbie Script video 1
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitch channel : twitch.tv/ancientbuilder
Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/user/countingtls
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitch channel : twitch.tv/ancientbuilder
Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/user/countingtls
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-
WilliamMGary
- Level 9 user
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm
Re: Newbie Script video 1
The batch switching stopped working because the connection got lost...I intended to add a new sales unit before getting rid of the primary one which would've prevented the problem.counting wrote:Perhaps you could cut the first half of just scaling up retail stores and intro to pre-defined layout interface as "retail part 2", and later half related to manufacturing and batch switch the real beginning of "intro to manufacture"
BTW, I suggest not to record procedures that could trigger batch switch bugs (this is for intro after all, not bug report). It can work fine if you don't reassigned the golf club factory output unit to another empty spot, with a simpler initial layout 2 in, 1 mf, 1 sale occupying same spots as later extant full 3x3 layout.
I like the suggestions on splitting everything up into separate videos! I will do that.