Page 2 of 3
Re: Capitalism Lab post-release beta v2.5.01B patch
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:16 pm
by David
tosh wrote:Yet another bug - not exactly sure what's happening in the firm report, but it seems that some numbers are calculated wrong - look - i made 47 mil last month. nice go!
This has been fixed. Please download the latest v2.5.01D from
http://www.capitalismlab.com/capserver/ ... 012500.zip
Re: Capitalism Lab post-release beta v2.5.01D patch
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:19 pm
by tosh
thank you david!
Re: Capitalism Lab post-release beta v2.5.01D patch
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:29 pm
by tosh
Income statement gone crazy

Re: Capitalism Lab post-release beta v2.5.01D patch
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:38 pm
by David
tosh wrote:Income statement gone crazy

Could you please provide us with your save game by posting it here as a ZIP file attachment?
Re: Capitalism Lab post-release beta v2.5.01D patch
Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:08 am
by tosh
sure
Re: Capitalism Lab post-release beta v2.5.01D patch
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:10 am
by williancima
When I reach all the goals that error appears. Clicking "ok" the game closes.
Re: Capitalism Lab post-release beta v2.5.01D patch
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:28 am
by David
tosh wrote:Income statement gone crazy

I loaded your save game and didn't find any problems with the income statement. And I checked the figures in the income statement from your screenshot and they seem normal too. Could you explain what the problems are?
Re: Capitalism Lab post-release beta v2.5.01D patch
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:42 am
by David
williancima wrote:When I reach all the goals that error appears. Clicking "ok" the game closes.
This bug has been fixed in the latest v2.5.02 which you may download from:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =10&t=1897
Re: Capitalism Lab post-release beta v2.5.01D patch
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:07 pm
by czurcz
I'm sorry, David, but this error still occurs. I reinstalled the game several times. With no changes to mod folder everything works fine. After I make even just a little change to any file from Data folder, run the BUILD.BAT and copy CapMod.RES to my MOD folder the game breaks down after I click on my mod.
I may suppose the reason is the BUILD file. First, the date of CapMod.RES modification does not change. So, the BUILD file does not nothing to modify CapMod.RES? For a test purpose I deleted CapMod.RES, run the BUILD and nothing happened, the CapMod.RES did not appear.
I am not using any special machine or operating system. Just a regular HP ProBook laptop and WIN7 Pro.
Regards,
Re: Capitalism Lab post-release beta v2.5.01D patch
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:06 am
by David
czurcz wrote:
I'm sorry, David, but this error still occurs. I reinstalled the game several times. With no changes to mod folder everything works fine. After I make even just a little change to any file from Data folder, run the BUILD.BAT and copy CapMod.RES to my MOD folder the game breaks down after I click on my mod.
I may suppose the reason is the BUILD file. First, the date of CapMod.RES modification does not change. So, the BUILD file does not nothing to modify CapMod.RES? For a test purpose I deleted CapMod.RES, run the BUILD and nothing happened, the CapMod.RES did not appear.
I am not using any special machine or operating system. Just a regular HP ProBook laptop and WIN7 Pro.
Regards,
Previously there was a problem with the BUILD.BAT file. The patch updates the BUILD.BAT and fixes the problem. (If you view the content of the patch RAR, you will find an updated version of BUILD.BAT in the "Mod Kit" folder.)
Perhaps you can send me your BUILD.BAT in your <cap lab folder>\Mod kit folder and I will check if it is the latest one.