Page 2 of 3

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta version 2.4.03D patch now avail

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:29 pm
by czurcz
I have another problem with 2.4.04. I can't even start any game. See attachment

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta version 2.4.03D patch now avail

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:52 pm
by czurcz
czurcz wrote:I have another problem with 2.4.04. I can't even start any game. See attachment
OK, ignore it, I reinstalled the post release version and it works now!

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta version 2.4.04 patch now availa

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:56 am
by Arcnor
I just installed this new patch and I ran into the following error when I was sorting personal by "My Staff Only"

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta version 2.4.04C patch now avail

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 pm
by David
The latest V2.4.04C has the bug fix for this. Please download it from: http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... 7908#p7908

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta version 2.4.04C patch now avail

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:55 pm
by Arcnor
David wrote:The latest V2.4.04C has the bug fix for this. Please download it from: http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... 7908#p7908
This error occurred with that version.

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta version 2.4.04C patch now avail

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:42 pm
by David
Actually we just released 2.4.04C specifically for fixing the bug you reported.

I think the version you were using should be 2.4.04B. You can see the game version number on the top-right of the game menu menu.

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta version 2.4.04D patch now avail

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:27 am
by HansOlav
Now I can't run the game, get this Message:

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta version 2.4.04D patch now avail

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:49 am
by HansOlav
Had to uninstall then install the newest, so now it Works!

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta version 2.4.05B patch now avail

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:28 am
by WilliamMGary
Can't relocate factories and warehouses in this version. I'm playing the fashion venture user-define script and can't move or relocate factories/warehouses. The button to do so is no that.

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta version 2.4.05D patch now avail

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:29 am
by David
Please download the new patch v2.4.05D at http://www.capitalismlab.com/capserver/ ... 052402.zip

I just tested it and I was able to relocate factories and warehouses without any problems in this build.