Capturing the entire market share?

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
CapitalismLabStory
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Capturing the entire market share?

Post by CapitalismLabStory »

Hi all, hope all is good and everyone is safe
I played the game last year after luckily finding out about it then life happened 😂

I got into it again this year.

I was just wondering, what is the best way to capture entire market share.

At the moment I'm doing the real estate challenge, I am dominating real estate by around 90% but I need to increase my revenue. After having a very crappy start to Food & Beverage (gave up lol) because of forgetting some of the concepts of the game, I wanted to do another farming venture so I went into Bread.

In 4 cities, I have 1 warehouse which has 3 large factories now that is providing inventory. The warehouse then sells to all cities. I have 1 store in every city. Supply is always less to the factories.

1. Does this mean I should be producing more?

Suppose I produce more, do I then need to add more retail stores around the city? I remember last time I played I was in the Gold and Silver chain business and I had so many Jewelry stores around the city everywhere, but I'm worried of just having too many stores, what's the right way to balance it? (2)

3. What would you suggest to expand into next to generate more revenue? I'm deciding between Furniture (Bed is easy) or Leather products (Farm quality increases slowly).

I'm actually doing a series on it on YouTube and hope to also put it up on a blog. I'm trying to create a story mode post kind of thing going like I've seen for other games like Football Manager. But it's a mission to record then type it up 😂

Thanks anyways :)
CapitalismLabStory
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: Capturing the entire market share?

Post by CapitalismLabStory »

If anyone is interested I managed to figure this out.
Make more stores :)

Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k08oEFW2zXo
Text: https://capitalismlabstory.com/how-to-d ... ket-share/