Why does the Launcher

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Why does the Launcher

Re: Why does the Launcher

by David » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:42 am

The issue has been fixed. Please download the updated installer from https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... =10&t=8042

Re: Why does the Launcher

by jondonnis » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:00 pm

Its just simple DRM. I never liked it but its to try and stop the casual pirate otherwise they'd be less funding and we'd get no updates. Considering we're still getting updates to the game, we can't really complain. And considering how small the market is, not sure how much profit they'll have made.

Why does the Launcher

by zerg » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:08 pm

...exist?

This awful rudiment I have to see every time the game is started...
What the weird browser does it include?
in recent times it doesn't want to memorize login/password.

I've been playing the Game about 5 years. Every time I'm beginning the game there are the annoying questions above appear

Top