Hello,
I noticed some annoying issues. I play with a survivial fresh new citie.
1) sales. For exemple, 60 000 citizen buy near 32 000 glasses per month. Really? Everbybody including babies changes glasses 6 times a year? If i add sunglasses they change once a month? On same exemple i had to setup 12 sales unit in the same store, train them to max and it still not enough. Why sale unites are so limited? I added 4 more stores upgrade to death and it's still not enough (production supply with 2 medium factories fill my warehouse). So ther eis a big unbalance between stores and factories. I noticed this with many products as computers, smartphones, washer, etc ... I don't remember this on version 5.X
And next to this i have a demand of 60 for food products like chicken (100 quality) and i don't sell more, 1 single sale unit for the town is more than enough...)
Need some balancing there
2) we need a way to change supply globally from all sources to a warehouse. Yesterday i switched plastic from 1 factory to 2 factories + 1 WH. I spent near 1 hours to check each factory and change supply by hand... Maybe an optino in the WH itself or in the global interface.
3) i'd like an alarm to know when factory production is low on input supply. Yesterday i noticed by hazard that i was really low on steel (10% of my needs), maybe for 2 years and slowed down 15 factories. Then i had to build more factories, WH, etc in emergency.
4) need bigger factories. For one 100k city i need 4 giant factory to produce electronic componement for 10 products ... Crazy, i'd be able to supply the world with this
5) difficulty rating decrese is only by 10% between high and very high startup capital. I played it and 40 or 50% should be more realistic

Some parameters don't impact it, liek show competitors secret or inflation parameters and it should.
6) random product reinvention still not working correctly. 100% and we start (me and IA) with many tech unlocked like foods, computer, some digital tech, etc. 100% is 100% so everything must be block
7) softwares bring too much money. To be honnest the game lost it's favor because of this. When i have 5 or 6 software in sale i have so many money i don't konw do with. I i have near 50 R&D centers (sometime missing scientists). And competitor can't follow me ... They developp softwares but never setup factory to sale them ... please boost their mind

Maybe balance it a little to make softwares less profitable.
8) telco companies are stil la mess, can't steel users from other companies even with half of their price... only get new users faster.
Thanks