by Janis.Romans » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:53 am
1. When I click on (1.attachment), and under the place I click is a firm, or apartment e.t.c. it does not show the options, but it opens the firm or apartment info. (2. attachment)
2. When for excample reserve is exhausted, and there are other suppliers for that material, in the factory auto-link is on, but supply is not getting relinked. (in attachments- 3.attachment_factory, 4.attachment_old supplier, 5.attachment_new supplier)
3. On the news window, mouse pointer has gotten a little bit faster, but on the usual view(no windows are open, except the mini map, toolbox) has gotten slower.
4. In attachments. 6. & 7.
5. I opened the Farmer's guide, and let the game run, it run for 6-8 min. and then I saw in 8. attachment.
Here is the saved game data folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l6gfr9asvhfix57/_YVBJKuGg3?m
You have to use:
ROBO_001.SAV
2.23 MB
- Attachments
-

- errorfarmersguide.png (5.43 KiB) Viewed 1266 times
-

- error in demolish.png (4.98 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
-

- error in demolish_2.png (482.18 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
-

- new supplier.png (540.43 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
-

- old supplier.png (545.2 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
-

- factory.png (335.2 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
-

- mistake2.png (856.37 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
-

- mistake1.png (806.21 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
1. When I click on (1.attachment), and under the place I click is a firm, or apartment e.t.c. it does not show the options, but it opens the firm or apartment info. (2. attachment)
2. When for excample reserve is exhausted, and there are other suppliers for that material, in the factory auto-link is on, but supply is not getting relinked. (in attachments- 3.attachment_factory, 4.attachment_old supplier, 5.attachment_new supplier)
3. On the news window, mouse pointer has gotten a little bit faster, but on the usual view(no windows are open, except the mini map, toolbox) has gotten slower.
4. In attachments. 6. & 7.
5. I opened the Farmer's guide, and let the game run, it run for 6-8 min. and then I saw in 8. attachment.
Here is the saved game data folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l6gfr9asvhfix57/_YVBJKuGg3?m
You have to use:
ROBO_001.SAV
2.23 MB