Minor bug with stock returns for fresh subsidiary

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Minor bug with stock returns for fresh subsidiary

Minor bug with stock returns for fresh subsidiary

by Way2co0l » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:55 am

I literally just created a brand new subsidiary and yet it currently has 3 entries in the stock returns section as if it owned those stocks at one point. Obviously a very minor bug that has no actual in game effect to the best of my knowledge, but figure I'd let you know just the same. Maybe it's caused by something that does effect something that I'm just not aware of.

Top