by allonzo » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:34 am
I have this bug,
He come only when a windows come for buying share...
i have a lot of share oh many firm, and now the ceo want to re-buying her share, and when the windows coming, where i cant accept or not to sell the share to him.
i press the button i want no, and the windows with the error comming and freeze.
!! when I press the button, it selects the object below, as if the button was transparent !!
- Attachments
-

- bug.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 714 times
I have this bug,
He come only when a windows come for buying share...
i have a lot of share oh many firm, and now the ceo want to re-buying her share, and when the windows coming, where i cant accept or not to sell the share to him.
i press the button i want no, and the windows with the error comming and freeze.
!! when I press the button, it selects the object below, as if the button was transparent !!