Request: More CTO and CMO options

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Request: More CTO and CMO options

Request: More CTO and CMO options

by mwyeoh » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi David

Its good that we can control what the COO does (to some extent), but I would like to have more control over what the CTO and CMO do

In particular, I would like it if we have the option of allowing the CTO to choose research projects or for us to continue to do it manually.
I very seldom use the CTO because they always switch my research projects to other things when I dont want them to

For the CMO, I am actually not sure what he is supposed to do.
Does he boost the effectveness of marketing? (If so, the level does not increase)
Does he automatically change which media outlet he uses? If so what are the requirements- I would like to be able to control his options for this too (Eg- Look for lowest CPM, Highest rating, Highest (rating/CPM), Use only my media outlets when available)


Also, do the expertise of any hired COO,CMO,CTO have any effect? Or is it only the player's character
Attachments
moreCTOoptions.jpg
moreCTOoptions.jpg (202.73 KiB) Viewed 725 times

Top