Capitalism lab - Beta Discussion, Suggestion Board

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Capitalism lab - Beta Discussion, Suggestion Board

Capitalism lab - Beta Discussion, Suggestion Board

by baz » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:02 pm

Hi David,

I don't suppose we can implemt the above as a new board. I just mindfull that when I make the above in a Beta Test Feedback it kinda clogs up the Bug reports.
I do find it great that I can have discussions and suggesitons directly with you on here, but least it would keep the Beta test feedback area more tidy.
And you know, that I do type quite a few threads on these things :lol:
I know we have the general discussion area but least this is more personal between Beat testers and yourselves at Enlight.
Just a thought.

Top