Bug: Unable to change manufacturing

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Bug: Unable to change manufacturing

Re: Bug: Unable to change manufacturing

by mwyeoh » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Hmm, ok thanks for clearing that up David

Re: Bug: Unable to change manufacturing

by David » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:30 pm

I believe that you are using a layout plan for this factory and the layout plan is set to manufacture toilet cleaner.

If I remember correctly, the original Cap2 also functions this way - if you want to change the setting of a manufacturing unit which was installed using the layout plan, you will have to remove the unit and set up a new one.

Bug: Unable to change manufacturing

by mwyeoh » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:46 pm

As you can see in my screenshot, I was originally manufacturing toilet cleaner in my factory.
I decided to change tact, but unfortunately, I cannot change the manufacturing slot from toilet cleaner to tissues (What I want) without having to 'buy' the manufacturing sector again

Here is a savefile link too
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23145017/MATH_001.zip
Attachments
manufacturestuck.jpg
manufacturestuck.jpg (219.02 KiB) Viewed 1995 times

Top