Crash when assigning livestock 2.7beta

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Crash when assigning livestock 2.7beta

Re: Crash when assigning livestock 2.7beta

by David » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:20 am

The bug has been fixed. Please download the patch from http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =10&t=2541
Also mentioned this before, but the new beta crashes once every time I start the game at random spots. Could be at the enlight logo, while it's loading a game or anywhere in between. Then it restarts automatically and works fine, besides the new beta bugs, the current version of the release doesn't do this for me.
Based on the fact that it restarted automatically, this is likely due to anti-virus software scanning the program for the first time.

Re: Crash when assigning livestock 2.7beta

by 1Rocko » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:47 pm

Same problem here.

Crash when assigning livestock 2.7beta

by bundyaxl » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:10 pm

I had a crash in my game with a script, then tried it with just a new custom game to rule out the script, left the defaults, it already had my company name and my name in from a previous game and I had the same crash.
I had Piermario's mod on at first but deactivated it due to this crash to rule that out.

With new custom game at 1 difficulty.
Start the game, press 0 to make sure it's paused.
I placed a farm, started a raise livestock square, when I click 'raise livestock', the game crashes.

Also mentioned this before, but the new beta crashes once every time I start the game at random spots. Could be at the enlight logo, while it's loading a game or anywhere in between. Then it restarts automatically and works fine, besides the new beta bugs, the current version of the release doesn't do this for me.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 867 times

Top