Farming levels stuck at 60

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Farming levels stuck at 60

Farming levels stuck at 60

by GhostGamer » Thu Feb 20, 2025 4:07 pm

I have a question. I noticed if you allow the AI COO to manage your farms they don't seem to train passed level 5 or 6 so if you are allowing them to buy the best resources they will select a competitors farm because of the higher levels.

I would suggest maybe allowing the player to configure a section in the AI Details page about farm levels, because farming is the one are that quality matters and drives price and sales. This might also work for R&D, since the AI likes to change research once you are the leader, instead of just building onto your technology lead.

I also noticed my CEO Expertise is not changing (even though I left it at 8 months) if he manages farms the levels drop from 5 back down to 1 for all units. and he's not gaining experience when running farms, retail, mining or manufacturing

I'm on Year 2183 so alot of time to test this.
Capture-farm-2.JPG
Capture-farm-2.JPG (98.57 KiB) Viewed 3040 times
Capture-farm-1.JPG
Capture-farm-1.JPG (100.57 KiB) Viewed 3040 times
Capture-farm-4.JPG
Capture-farm-4.JPG (97.45 KiB) Viewed 3040 times
Capture-farm-3.JPG
Capture-farm-3.JPG (99.19 KiB) Viewed 3040 times

Top