by City Builder » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:25 pm
Yes, I am seeing the same things, see screenshots below

Total of purchase and building cost according to that box is $13,438,814
This is my money after placing the retail shop, note that I started with 100,000,000 but the total that I have now is less than what I should have according to what the game told me would be the purchase price of the retail shop and land as seen in the above screen capture.
Building cost: $680,000
Land cost $12,758,814
Total cost $13,438,814
Total starting money: $100,000,000
total cost $13,438,814
Balance: $86,561,186
Game shows balance of only $82,140,502
Total missing money: <$4,420,684>
Yes, I am seeing the same things, see screenshots below
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fO6PK.jpg[/img]
Total of purchase and building cost according to that box is $13,438,814
This is my money after placing the retail shop, note that I started with 100,000,000 but the total that I have now is less than what I should have according to what the game told me would be the purchase price of the retail shop and land as seen in the above screen capture.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/QeNUS.jpg[/img]
Building cost: $680,000
Land cost $12,758,814
Total cost $13,438,814
Total starting money: $100,000,000
total cost $13,438,814
Balance: $86,561,186
Game shows balance of only $82,140,502
Total missing money: <$4,420,684>