unknown username

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: unknown username

Re: unknown username

by David » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:31 am

Have you registered CapLab before? If so, when did you first register?

Please send me a PM message with the username and email address you used for registering Cap Lab and we will look into it.

unknown username

by Breosausa » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:48 am

Hello,

Seems my username is wrong. All I get is unknown username when trying to join the game. When I click on the forgotten password the game closes and nothing more happens. With 1.98x was I supposed to re-register or something?

Thank you

Top