by Janis.Romans » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:22 am
1. Stock Exchange stock owner bug (1. attachment)
2. When slecting products and you are on the first product (2. attachment) and you scroll your mouse wheel up then in the backround Capitalism Lab zooms +. When on the last product and you scroll down, it zooms -.
3. When I have pressed either the Windows Key or Windows Key + M and then have returned to Capitalism Lab I see (3. and 4. attachment)
- Attachments
-

- window bug2.png (589.41 KiB) Viewed 506 times
-

- window bug.png (864.64 KiB) Viewed 506 times
-

- + - product select bug.png (357.78 KiB) Viewed 506 times
-

- stock bug.png (497.82 KiB) Viewed 506 times
1. Stock Exchange stock owner bug (1. attachment)
2. When slecting products and you are on the first product (2. attachment) and you scroll your mouse wheel up then in the backround Capitalism Lab zooms +. When on the last product and you scroll down, it zooms -.
3. When I have pressed either the Windows Key or Windows Key + M and then have returned to Capitalism Lab I see (3. and 4. attachment)