by City Builder » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:22 am
I've experienced this too on 7 cities with full seaports. I just figured that the game had not yet populated the products that the seaport is going to sell. If I go to the seaports directly they are also empty, once I turn the game up to speed 5 for maybe 30 seconds or more, then the list populates with the items the seaport is going to sell. I think in general it's game lag when starting up a new game and it's got to populate what a seaport is going to sell when there are 7 cities at 7 or 8 seaports in each city.
I've experienced this too on 7 cities with full seaports. I just figured that the game had not yet populated the products that the seaport is going to sell. If I go to the seaports directly they are also empty, once I turn the game up to speed 5 for maybe 30 seconds or more, then the list populates with the items the seaport is going to sell. I think in general it's game lag when starting up a new game and it's got to populate what a seaport is going to sell when there are 7 cities at 7 or 8 seaports in each city.