Stock Exchange OK button bug

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Stock Exchange OK button bug

Re: Stock Exchange OK button bug

by David » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:10 am

This will be fixed in patch v1.983.

Re: Stock Exchange OK button bug

by City Builder » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Yes, I never really noticed it before but indeed it does happen.

Basically I click on anybody in the list of the company I want to buy stock from and buy the stock, then click the ok button on the confirmation window and the person that I bought the stock from is no longer the person selected in the window, It now highlights somebody below the person that I bought the stock from.

I tried multiple times buying from public shareholders and could not get it to do it, but once I bought from an individual AI player then it was doing what the OP describes.

Re: Stock Exchange OK button bug

by David » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:06 pm

I tested it but couldn't trigger the problem.

Does anybody else encounter this problem too?

Re: Stock Exchange OK button bug

by Janis.Romans » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:17 am

Yes, this also happens in this version.
So, when I:
a) Click Buy
b) Click OK

And if you selected a share provider which is not under the OK button you see that it then selects the share provider which was under the OK button.

Re: Stock Exchange OK button bug

by David » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:20 am

Do you have a save game in version 1.981 that can trigger this problem?

Stock Exchange OK button bug

by Janis.Romans » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:11 pm

When you buy a stock, you:
1. Click on a share (e.g. Public Shareholders
2. Click Buy
3. Click OK

And then you see that you have to click again on the Public Shareholders, click Buy, click OK, and do it again.

2 = After clicking OK
1 = Before OK was clicked
Attachments
ok.png
ok.png (459.22 KiB) Viewed 898 times

Top