I hope to be able to open a bank

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: I hope to be able to open a bank

Re: I hope to be able to open a bank

by Cyklonix » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:46 am

Yea, this sounds like it could add to the game and help out before, during, and after a recession.

I hope to be able to open a bank

by chenglui520 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:33 am

I hope to be able to open a bank, the interest rate charged by the loans to other investors to profit.

Or through financial institutions own money loans to other enterprises.

Because when the game operation for a period of time, the entire city spending power is weak is because there are a shortage of funds for the entire city after the recession. The interest rate of the central bank unified control instability, and often higher a great threat to the enterprise

Top