by City Builder » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:39 am
In CapLab you can hold down the mouse button over the + or - when setting up your game as far as how many years you want it to last. You can also hold down your right mouse button over the + or - and it will increment faster. As far as I can remember it works that way for all of the + and - settings, so make sure that you have the latest version of CapLab, I think it's 1.980 is this weeks latest version.
In CapLab you can hold down the mouse button over the + or - when setting up your game as far as how many years you want it to last. You can also hold down your right mouse button over the + or - and it will increment faster. As far as I can remember it works that way for all of the + and - settings, so make sure that you have the latest version of CapLab, I think it's 1.980 is this weeks latest version.