Stock News sticking

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Stock News sticking

Re: Stock News sticking

by David » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:01 am

chenglui520 wrote:I have the same problem. V1.971 :mrgreen:
Could you provide me with your save game via Dropbox?

You may check out this post about how to send saved games via Dropbox:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=487

Re: Stock News sticking

by chenglui520 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:29 pm

I have the same problem. V1.971 :mrgreen:

Re: Stock News sticking

by David » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:42 am

Could you provide me with your save game via Dropbox?

You may check out this post about how to send saved games via Dropbox:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... f=10&t=487

Re: Stock News sticking

by BadHarry » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:44 pm

I have the same problem. V1.971

Stock News sticking

by Boxster77 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:29 pm

(Stock Market Window) The stock news gets stuck and will not click back to stock returns. This usually happens later in the game after I have acquired multiple stocks.

Top