Cannot buy own product, possible bug?

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Cannot buy own product, possible bug?

Re: Cannot buy own product, possible bug?

by Dav3 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:55 pm

It was in the same city. I build the factory close to the mine and it still wont show up after I produce silicon. Can someone confirm this bug?

Re: Cannot buy own product, possible bug?

by Dordanov » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:59 pm

Was it in the same city? as the filter is now set to "Current City".

If the product is produced/sold in another City you should set it to "All Cities" so it shows up.

Cannot buy own product, possible bug?

by Dav3 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:39 pm

When I produce silicon and try to sell it for me to further processing it doesn't show up nowhere to buy from. I assume this is a bug?

Image
(Click on image to enlarge)

Top