Music setting issue in 6.6.0.3

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Music setting issue in 6.6.0.3

Re: Music setting issue in 6.6.0.3

by David » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:57 am

These issues will be fixed in the next version.

Re: Music setting issue in 6.6.0.3

by msd » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:33 pm

Same problem.

Re: Music setting issue in 6.0.0.3

by Colin » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:18 am

I'm experiencing the same issue. Thanks for making this post

Music setting issue in 6.6.0.3

by _white_ » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:22 am

I noticed the few issues with the sound settings in the new version. I generally mute ingame music (I prefer a slower background music for caplab) while keeping the sound effects at normal volume, however when I set the sliders as below it does not fully mute the music as with previous versions. The relative volume of sound effects and music also seem off, as with the slider fully to the left the music is about the same level as the sound effects are at maximum volume and when I raise the the music slider it gets very loud very fast. In other words it looks like while the sound effect slider properly operates between 0-100% of the volume level one would expect, the music slider goes from about 80% to 500% with no way to mute short of removing/replacing the .wav files. Is this something you can reproduce?

Image

Top