1.971-error

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: 1.971-error

Re: 1.971-error

by Keither » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:45 pm

David wrote:Could you recreate this bug with a specific user interaction pattern?
I don't remember what I did, but I'll keep an eye on it to see if it happens again.

Re: 1.971-error

by David » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:42 am

Could you recreate this bug with a specific user interaction pattern?

1.971-error

by Keither » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:19 am

I really enjoy the latest patch. The game has improved dramatically compared to its previous patch.
Attachments
cpp.jpg
cpp.jpg (701.32 KiB) Viewed 947 times

Top