[Bug] 1.970 R&D

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: [Bug] 1.970 R&D

Re: [Bug] 1.970 R&D

by David » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:07 pm

This has been fixed in the latest version 1.971.

[Bug] 1.970 R&D

by City Builder » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:27 pm

Hi David,

There appears to be a bug in the Research & Development building.
When I try to choose the item to research or develop, both the Okay and the Cancel buttons are not clickable.
Image

I can still double click on the item that I want to research and I can still right click to cancel making a choice, but the two buttons at the bottom marked Okay and Cancel are not clickable.

Regards

Top